Tuesday 28 October 2014

Kumar Samose Waala, Karampura, New Delhi

For more & clear photographs you may visit me on Zomato
https://www.zomato.com/Sachinsahni
Kumar Samose waala was actually recommended to me by one of my relative they told me about this place as I am writing reviews and foodblog (foodietreasure.blogspot.in) they told me about this place that serves a wide range of samosas including paneer tikka samosa, macaroni samosa, Malai Paneer Samosa, Tandoori Aalo samosa, Chowmein samosa and hell lot of varieties. 

As soon as i heard of this place I planned to go this place with my Dad we went to this place in the evening and with the expert directions and experience to travel whole Delhi so for me it was easy to reach.

This place is located in the residential area opposite Moti Nagar so you get an ample space for car parking.

this place is a small samosa shop as you may wonder any local halwai frying samosas in rocket fuel with his huge Kadhai... when i reached this place it was already crowded with tuiton students and couples and a group of friends visited this place from i believe from Punjabi bagh.



as you may see in the pictures I have had almost all of their varieties okay let me tell you what i had

1. Tandoori Panner

2. Tandoori Aaloo

3. Macaroni red sauce

4. Malai Paneer

5. Mix Veg and so onn....

The beauty of these samosas is that they are non oily and very light as compared to any other local samosas. Samosas were already made and was lying in a giant tray and trust me you wont be able to catch that which samosa exist where and how come you will get your correct order but all of this was finely managed by a owner couple Mr and Mrs. Kumar as you may see them in the pics, They serve these somosas with love and this shop is very old as told me by Mr. Kumar (Uncle) on top of all you are served these sompsas with lots of love and trust me prices are very cheap as well Rs. 20 for any new flavour and Rs.10 only for Aaloo samosa.

FINAL RATING : 4 STARS

Ambiance : 3.5 STARS

Food : 4.0 STARS

Hygiene : 4.0 STARS (Quite Clean Place)

Value for money : 4 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment