Friday 18 December 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW : Borosil Primus Juicer



This is going to be my FIRST EVER PRODUCT REVIEW so, pardon me for errors here and there.




Borosil Primus Juicer


One day at home, I was having fun while trying my hand at cooking Seafood Risotto when I received a call from FBAI (Food Bloggers Association of India) asking if I would be interested in doing a product review as I have been associated with food reviewing since quite a time.




So, without any second thoughts I was a total happy yes and then got to know that the product is a Borosil Primus Juicer to which, my first reaction was jittery with cold hands since , I have never ever operated any juicer before in my life and writing about the same is way beyond my imagination.




Then I pulled my self together, gained my senses back and took it as a first time challenge and said a big "YES".




Few days, I got a call from my mother saying there's a big box delivered at our address from Borosil, realizing that Ops! I haven't informed my mom and asked her not to unbox it.









After I told my mother everything about my new feather in the cap of reviewing, she had her doubts on this young, never used any kitchen appliance son of hers to which I assured her and myself that, "Everything is new if you keep moving forward"..









Talking about this juicer when it comes to the looks, I'd say that we did have an old juicer that does not look that much fancy, appealing and so beautiful and classy as Borosil Primus Juicer and I'm sure if utensils and aplliances could speak they would have definitely said, "Dude I'm jealous of you !"









The Borosil Primus Juicer is a beautiful combination of durable plastic and metallic body and the base theme of black and silver is selected to fit in every kitchen very smartly and unlike other Juicer's, it has those drooling tough guy looks!









To be precise I was taking it up as a pride and a very manly thing and I do not agree that cooking and making drinks is only a women's job at home. Seriously speaking, a lot of my female friends agreed that they love the man who can cook and get a beautiful glass of fresh fruit juice for them in the morning ;)









Well leaving womanly dreams behind, Coming back to the topic. As a reviewer I really wanted to test this product on every aspect that was written on its BIG BOX but, there are 5 most important aspects that I really tested this product on. So, Lets see how this turned out to be as listed the real review below :




Test 1 : 500W Powerful Motor

Checking the measure of its electric motor on the appliance itself as at the box it says that it has a powerful 500W motor so looked at the plugs and the switches and confirmed the same and it was definitely the powerful motor as I asked about the same from a local electrician to which he replied that it is precisely not the most powerful juicer motor as nowadays juicer also comes in 100 watts motor but those are the commercial ones but for a simple household 500W is more than enough for a juicer. So, Test 1 APPROVED!




Test 2 : Dual Switch Operation for Extra Safety.




Yes, it was correct it has two switches operation labeled as level I and level II and obviously as the label suggest on Level I the speed is a bit slow depending upon which fruit juice one is trying to take out and the second one is Level II which means maximum speed and taking out juices for soft fruits like oranges in few seconds. So, it was quite convenient for me not to go techie and simply have to twist the Borosil Primus Juicer Knob to Level II. So, Test 2 APPROVED!




Test 3 : Anti Drip option for juice outlet nozzle.




There is a feature in the Juice Outlet nozzle that my mother was happy to see too, that once you've taken out the juice there are a lot of instances that even after you finish off then still juice keeps on dripping drop by drop but, in Borosil Primus Juicer one can twist the nozzle upside after you finish taking off juice or you want to add more fruits and you go to grab some in the mean time, you just have to twist the nozzle upside and here you go! Simple but Smart addition here. Test 3 APPROVED!




Test 4 : Light in Weight and Compact Size.




Well, to be very true I have realized that the juicer was light weight and Compact Size while I was unboxing the main unit. It is indeed light weight which is definitely a plus point as in Indian kitchens one have no fixed space for these appliances and in a lot of places one may have to regularly shift it here and there near to the power point. So, it was quite a good thing that Borosil has kept in their mind before creating their final product for a household consumer. Test 4 APPROVED!




Test 5 : Extra Large Feeding Tube




Yes, It does had an extra large 64 mm feeding tube and I experienced that myself as I took out 4 glass of juice without stopping the process and most importantly without any mess around as the waste product was kept on getting collected in this feeding tube and does not impact any juicing quality. Test 5 APPROVED!




Final Verdict :




My Final Verdict shall be that this is a very user friendly product that fulfills its every claimed aspect and keeps up to the consumers expectation that definitely one may never be disappointed using Borosil Primus Juicer and hence it is a very good and useful must have appliance in the Indian households and obviously a very good option as compared to those old and heavy juicer machines.

The rest that is left is been taken care of Borosil Primus Juicer's killer looks.. Cause ultimately what catches the heart first is the Appearance....






My Rating would be a bang on 4.5 out of 5 Stars and definitely a must buy product for every household cause surely you'll fall in love after using Borosil Primus Juicer..














BOROSIL PRIMUS JUICER ROCKS! ARE YOU READY TO IMPRESS???

9 comments:

  1. You completely duplication our mean and the difference of our information. https://todoist.com/app?v=721#project%2F161842937

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don"t cerebrate some of websites offer this typewrite of assemblage. wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. http://kitchentoolexpert.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Austin strippers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is very informative the stuff you provide I really enjoyed reading. Colorado Strippers

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a really ennobling manner of exploring and sharing your thoughts. it's terribly uncommon these days, legion sites and blogs having copy affixed or rewritten information. But here, no doubt, information is original and extremely well structured. Keep it up Denver Strippers

    ReplyDelete
  7. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. commercial orange juice machine

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the most popular and best sellingmodded controllers for Xbox One is the Zombie Wolves. This nifty modded Xbox One controller is made of chrome and aluminum components, and has the highest score among other reviews. To learn more about category: buying guides - household utilities, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete