Sunday 15 November 2015

The Great Kebab Factory - Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi



The Great Kebab Factory is definitely one of its kind place as it is the only place where all your craving for best kebabs get over. I planned this place as i really had urgent craving for Kebabs. And everyone on this planet called "Earth" knows that if a foodie is craving to have something he /she will have it for sure. :P







How to reach?

To reach this outlet for The Great Kebab Factory you need to make your way for Radisson Blu, Mahipalpur. The best and the easiest way to reach Mahipalpur is through the Taxi or your own vehicle as there is no nearby metro connectivity. So, I took a Taxi and simply reached the restaurant withing 45 Mins approximately and after discount it costed me 250 Rs only.







Ambiance

Oh C'mon! We're talking about a 5 star property and if I talk about the ambiance then it would not be justified as I won't be able to describe so beautifully in words. but still if I really do have to write about it so I would simply say that the place is simply marvelous to look at. Huge & Luxurious exteriors and interiors are doing their magic for sure. Moreover if i talk particularly about the ambiance of The Great Kebab factory then I would rather prefer saying that it was more of like a mughal look interior and has a backdrop of raw walls deliberated on the side and if I look at the roof it is simply bright and energetic. To add on, I was there for a lunch so there was a beautiful view of their swimming pool was making it more brilliant and was creating a beautiful and a wonderful Vibe in totality.










Food & Drinks

First of all to start with I would like to tell you about the rates of the place as you might be first of all very curious to know that how much this lavish lunch would cost you approx. right? So, Don't need to worry at all as this beautiful and delectable Buffet Brunch shall cost you Rs 2050 ++ for Vegetarian Sunday Brunch and Rs 2250 ++ for Non-Vegetarian Sunday Brunch.






Talking in particularly about the food, as already told all of you that the place has a lot to offer everyone. so we started from some of the best starters like...



* GALOUTI KEBEB : Which is self explanatory that these were made to melt in mouth and indeed tasted very awesome and was served with thin roti to be accompanied with it. Trust me friends if I would have visited there alone I would have really ask for the repetition for this at least 10 times. But, I know it was not practically possible as I've to had a lot of varieties coming up next.






* CURRYPATTEY KA JHINGA : Which was actually an abridged version of a prawn dish in South Indian style flavored with Curry Patta aka Curry leaves. It was very new as a taste as i never had prawns made South Indian Style. But, it tasted amazingly well.






* LAGAN KI BOTI : This was actually Mutton chunks cooked like a semi gravy style but most of it was dry so that it could be served as one of the starters but has a very strong flavor of coriander leafs as there was a lot of raw freshly chopped coriander in it which was very prominent in the dish and was really killing up the whole flavor and the only taste I can have was coriander leaves as coriander was very overpowering the whole soul of it!






* MURGH MALAI TIKKA : It was one of the best tikka I've ever had so far. Perfectly marinated and I could really do taste more of ginger-garlic paste and loads of malai stuffed making the overall dish very rich to have which is really a good sign for that tikka.






* TALI MACHCHI : Simply called as fried fish in hot oil and was served with the varieties of chutney's. It was good but was not like above average or you might have to be improvised as a dish mainly as it was very basic as a dish.






* GHOSHT BIRYANI : All of my friends knows that I am very strict about flavors of Biryani and if it is not made good then it is really not will be appreciated by me. Truly speaking this Biryani was definitely one of the best one as this was the first time I could really taste the royal kesari flavor. The ghosht (Mutton Chunks) were awesomely flavorful and was simply melts into your mouth. You have to trust me on the fact if I say that this dish was simply irresistible.






* PHALDHAARI CHAAT : This was actually a fruit chaat made in house with the special chilly dressing making it more amazing and quite different from a normal fruit chaat. But, definately was good and refreshing and the fruits used in the chaat were also exotic to some extent and was not at all boring as you might expect from any regular fruit chaat instead you would love to have it more. I can say this as all of my vegetarian friends have asked a repeat for the same.






* MIRCH DUM ANARI : This dish was actually not tasted by me as this dish contains capsicum and I am an anti capsicum guy. What all I can tell you is that this was actually stuffed capsicum dish which was stuffed with a lot of veggies and anaardaana. That might be the reason the dish has been named as Mirch Dum Anaari.










* AMRITSARI PANEER TIKKA : This was actually Amritsari style marinated Paneer Tikka which was mildly spiced but was very good on flavors and as well would like to mention that the cottage cheese used in the dish was very good and was very soft, smooth and fresh. Moreover what I felt that after the paneer tikka was been prepared in the tandoor it was also a bit pan seared to get it flavoured till perfection. The taste was good and for vegetarians definately a good option.






* DAL TADKA & CHAWAL : I gave it a good thought and asked myself that weather should I write about it or not but then I thought that I really should write about my real experiences as this is all what I am here to share with my fellow foodies. So, would like to confess that at Radisson Blu (5 STAR RESTAURANT PROPERTY) i had their special Dal Tadka with Chawal and that too without using any spoon or a fork as I really felt an urge to have it from my hands as when i tasted the Dal it made me remind of the old times when I was not a Food Blogger and not even a Big Foodie. So, decided not to stop myself in any manner and I digged into my plate with my hands. I admit that it was quite awkward for the people sitting suited booted around me but being a crazy foodie really do not care what other will think as I was not giving any problem to them and everyone knows that no one on this earth can stop a hungry foodie.








DESSERTS

If I talk about the desserts the options were endless and all of them are like not to be ignored. When it comes to dessert then I refuse missing anything from the available list. But here it was a buffet So, can't say no to anything :P

The desserts section had varieties like Tinka Kulfi, Malai Chaap (Cham-Cham), Boondi ki phirni, Balushahi, Jalebi with Rabri & NOT TO FORGET (Special Vark Paan). All I would like to say about their desserts is that I am still salivating while writing this review and the same taste has took place in my mouth all over again. Rest if you would really like to experience the truth and delectable food journey then I would suggest you to book your table and visit the place. :)






















FINAL VERDICT

All in all a very good place for foodies as well for non foodies who want to get involved in a long lasting conversation over food with their friends, family or Loved Ones. A very good place to date as well, as the restaurant has a very nice vibe, ambiance and food too. The quality is definitely not been compromised anywhere and the best part is that after you're done with the food and still want to extend you talks then you can visit R The Lounge for a cup of coffee or a tea as an option as I really did the same that day as I was in a mood to chill out and celebrate my Shiny Sunday Afternoon. Shall be visiting the place again for sure as soon as I get another chance. :)








MY FINAL RATING





4.5 STARS out of 5 STARS and a must visit and must recommended place for all age groups. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment