Wednesday 24 December 2014

Kebab Xpress, Subhash Nagar, Pacific Mall, New Delhi

This was already in my wishlist but did not knew that would be going to this place after shopping it was already out of my mind that I have had this place also lined up for my review but when I visited the Food Court in Subhash Nagar Pacific Mall, I realized that I had this place lined up for my review. Whereas I had many options in the food court I only decided to take a bite of this place as this was the first stall that I saw. I went to their counter as it was an express counter as you would have already an Idea by its name, "Kebab Xperss". I saw a veru big banner of their Vada Pav and my mum insisted me to take it for her but I had a big empty space down there so I ordered VEG Platter which has Tandoori Prantha, Dal Makhani, Shahi Paneer, Veg Biryani, Onion and Raita it was for 250 bucks which was bit cheap but they do not have an option of having more single parantha which was a bit disappointing as well their porion size as well was very less, whereas the taste was amazing paneer was soft dal was properly cooked and Veg biryani tasted a bit sweet with Paneer or dal added surprise ingredient in Biryani was Kewda which is why I think it was a bit sweet. but all in all it was a good taste but for a Punjabi like me PORTION DOES MATTERS (Which was missing). Cannot comment on the ambiance as it was a mall backdrop so rating it by Hygiene and Packaging/Presentation.

Veg Meal Platter

Veg Meal

Vada Pav

Vada Pav With Chilli and Mint Chutney




The Menu

The Counter



Bill for Vada Pav

Menu Second Page

Kebab Xpress












Final Rating : 3.5 Stars

Food : 3.5 Stars
Hygiene : 3.5 Stars
Taste : 3.5 Stars
Value for money : 4 Stars
Packaging/Presentation : 3.5 Stars

For More revies and Updates you may also follow me on Zomato: https://www.zomato.com/Sachinsahni

No comments:

Post a Comment