Wednesday 17 September 2014

Review for Ravi Raj Di Kulfi, Arya Samaj Road, Opposite Gaffar Market , Karol Bagh, New Delhi

Serious place for Kulfi. As the place serves one of the delicious and creamy kulfi. Frankly speaking I had no idea that I will be visiting this place. but was just standing with one of my friends opened zomato and searched for a nearby restaurants and there we were standing just few steps away from Ravi Raj Di Kulfi to which my friend insisted to visit and have their kulfi I visited this place and i asked at the counter that, "Bhayiya sabse badhiya kya milta hai?" (What do you get best here?) to which the vendor replied, "Bhayiya Kaju Kesar Kulfi try karo wo best hai" (Sir, Try our Cashew and Saffron Kufi) and without looking to their huge variety of kulfi's, Rabri and milks I simply agreed to the vendor and to my surprise we had 2 kulfi's at just Rs. 60 and trust me that was more than a worth of its price never had such kind of kufi's ever in my life it was perfectly freezed fully loaded with Kaju and kishmish.
This place is located in a typical location of Karol Bagh backdrop with all the hustle and bustle of the traffic and Gaffar market lane just right next to it and to those who dont know why did i mentioned gaffar market because it is the easiest to be located as gaffar market is the hub and the paradise for the cheapest electronics and gadgets and their accessories market.
Trust me for those who are visiting karol bagh thats eating paradise after having a stomach full of food i would insist you that if you are in the karol bagh left yourself a little space for this stick of kulfi as you may love it or you may also fell in love or may be ADDICTED to it now you may understand what do I really mean.
MY FINAL RATING
AMBIANCE : 3.5 STARS
KULFI & ON THE MENU : 5 STARS
HYGIENE : 4 STARS
VALUE FOR MONEY : 4.5 STARS
VERDICT : DON'T DARE TO MISS IT:)
Ravi Raj Di Kulfi ( Kaju Kesar Kufi)

No comments:

Post a Comment