Wednesday 6 August 2014

Review for Mad Over Donuts (M.O.D), Lajpat Nagar 2


Now a days you don't need a reason to eat sweet. There was a time when after finishing our food we have to wait for a sweet to come on our plates but ask any youngster, we can have sweet as our main course as well. All you need is to have a SWEET TOOTH. 

Talking about Mad Over Donuts aka M.O.D  this place is one of a kind, bringing Doughnut Culture in India sharing the place with Dunkin Donuts.


MAD OVER DONUTS (GALLERY)


This particular outlet is very near to my father office and also accompanying Lajpat Nagar 2 Market making it very easy to find.

frankly speaking that i eat anything sweet depending on my mood but standing with my father while waiting for my mom to come back from the market I entered this outlet and as soon as you open the door you get a heavenly Smell of freshly baked donuts. When enter simply ask for the FLAVOR OF THE DAY and there you go! Trust me you wont regret having it!

I had Cream and Cookie Donuts filled with amazing soft cream and dark chocolate and cookie crumble.
Add on to my surprise while having a last bite i had my bill number ending 999 that gives me FREE pack of 6 Donuts!

MY ORDER


But that only happens once in a week to a lucky customer and to my luck i won that SIX PACK! Hell Yeaaahhhh!!!

only 2 things disappoint me of this outlet is that 1. They don't have a place to sit and enjoy freshly baked master pieces 2. they keep on changing the flavors and if you may ask for the same flavor that you had last time you may not get it again

but all in all a very good place to fulfill your SWEET TEMPTATION for me its a must have!

Final Rating : 4 Stars

I have already done this review for MAD OVER DONUTS on Zomato to which i have recieved a reply from the Management team of MAD OVER DONUTS as well, I share a screenshot of the same with you below :


Management Response : MAD OVER DONUTS
Really felt amazing that there is finally an outlet that reads your response and undoubtedly they are going to take your feedback to serve you something as a best next time you visit them, Thank You Team, Mad Over Donuts!  :)

Like us on Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/foodietreasure
You may also follow us on Zomato : http://www.zomato.com/Sachinsahni


No comments:

Post a Comment